Get Free Airsoft Hand Signal Poster / Chart

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.
First Name*
E-mail Address*

Please enter the word that you see below.

Airsoft Navigation





Your Airsoft Guns!

Best and Top Guns and Gear


[?] Get Live Updates To Airsoft Site

Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Subscribe with Bloglines

Where to Get Gas for Airsoft HFC 134a KSC Blowback Guns

Where do you purchase the gas recommended for KSC Blowback Guns?

Response from AirsoftDome Team:

HFC134a gas can be purchased from any number of online airsoft retailers. The duster gas sold in office stores is also 134a.

If you want to use duster gas in your pistol you’ll need a duster gas adapter (a nozzle which fits on the can’s nozzle to mate with your mag) such as the one made by Airsoft Innovations.

That said, if you gun has a metal slide it should be fine to run on green gas. Green can be bought from airsoft retailers or through amazon/eBay etc.

Failing that you can use small propane bottles with an Airsoft Innovations propane adapter to fill your mags.

The green gas sold for airsoft use is 99% propane.

Just bear in mind that green/propane is a more powerful gas and will make a big difference to the power of your gun. Green/propane will more than likely break pistols with plastic slides.

Hope this answers your question.
Be safe and have fun,

AirsoftDome Team

Comments for Where to Get Gas for Airsoft HFC 134a KSC Blowback Guns

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

by: kemme

Hey you can easily get there products from online shopping,or else visit this site

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Question About Airsoft?.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape